The inaugural meeting of St Peters Surgery Patient Reference Group took place on the 9th February 2011. The meeting was attended by 23 patients of whom 12 signed up to be part of the group.
The next meeting arranged for the 15th March 2023.
The main purpose of the group is:
- To obtain on-going input from patients on the quality and range of services provided by the practice and the wider health service.
- To involve patients in the development of potential new or extended services.
- To work in partnership with the practice to influence the design, shape and provision of health services in the local community.
- To review survey results with the practice to determine and agree possible changes and/or improvements to services.
- To represent the diversity in our local practice community.
We respect the views of the all our patients and we are always looking for representation from all types of patients. At present we are particularly interested in encouraging representation from the following groups to join us:
- Young men and women aged under 45;
- Parents who could represent the needs of our children;
- Patients with a disability or chronic disease
Terms of Reference for the Patient Reference Group
- Provide a voice, as patients on behalf of the population registered at St Peters Surgery
- To recognise the need to consult with the wider registered population at St Peters Surgery on some issues, where specific groups will need to be targeted for their views e.g. children and young people, older people, people with disabilities etc.
- To achieve a dialogue between patient and practice so that some balance can be achieved between any conflicting aims and expectations.
- To provide feedback for planning new services and evaluating existing ones.
If you think you fit the bill and are willing to give up some time then please contact:
Margaret Seager (Practice Manager)
Reports for 2018/19
Minutes of meeting 30th September 2019 (DOCX, 15KB)
Minutes of meeting 14th May 2019 (DOCX, 15KB)
Minutes of meeting 19 February 2019 (DOCX, 15KB)
Focus group mins November 2018 (DOCX, 14KB)
Minutes of meeting 13th August 2018 (DOCX, 14KB)
Minutes of meeting 1st May 2018 (DOCX, 15KB)
Reports for 2016/17
Minutes of Meetings 2017
August 2017 (DOCX, 16KB)
November 2017 (DOCX, 15KB)
Reports for 2015/16
Action Plan 2015/16 (PDF, 150KB)
Reports for 2014/15
2014/15 Patient Participation Enhanced Service – Reporting Template (PDF, 318KB)
Reports for 2013/14
End of Year Report 2013/14 (PDF, 656KB)
Action Plan 2013/14 (PDF, 196KB)
GPAQ Survey Results 2013 (PDF, 70KB)
Full GPAQ Survey Report 2013 (PDF, 264KB)
Reports for 2012/13
End of Year Report 2012/13 (PDF, 535KB)
Action Plan 2012/13 (PDF, 213KB)
GPAQ Survey Results 2012 (PDF, 112KB)
Full GPAQ Survey Report 2012 (PDF, 280KB)
Reports for 2011/12
End of Year Report (PDF, 195KB)
Action Plan (PDF, 64KB)
Results Summary 2011 (PDF, 112KB)
Full Survey Results 2011 (PDF, 297KB)
Minutes of Meetings
14th June 2022 (DOCX, 22KB)
14th June 2022 - Agenda (DOCX, 13KB)
25th January 2022 (DOCX, 21KB)
7th December 2021 (DOC, 41KB)
8th December 2015 (PDF, 428KB)
23rd September 2015 (PDF, 225KB)
11th February 2015 (PDF, 110KB)
19th November 2014 (PDF, 70KB)
12th March 2014 (PDF, 29KB)
4th March 2014 (PDF, 27KB)
Consultation on outpatient services in East Kent (PDF, 1.82MB)
21st November 2013 (PDF, 101KB)
8th August 2013 (PDF, 100KB)
9th May 2013 (PDF, 101KB)
21st February 2013 (PDF, 145KB)
6th December 2012 (PDF, 80KB)
27th September 2012 (PDF, 20KB)
12th July 2012 (PDF, 40KB)
26th April 2012 (PDF, 122KB)
16 February 2012 (PDF, 125KB)
20th October 2011 (PDF, 42KB)
25th August 2011 (PDF, 26KB)
22nd July 2011 (PDF, 23KB)
13th April 2011 (PDF, 258KB)
30th March 2011 (PDF, 250KB)
9th February 2011 (PDF, 251KB)